Monday, February 25, 2013

The Cracked Truth

THE EGG HAS BEEN CRACKED....

This past few months I have taken a huge time out to work on myself. It started a while back when I started to have some very vivid dreams with many people throughout my life attacking my heart, soul, and confidence.

One person in particular stood out in my mind and I started to realize that there is so much that I have held down and kept choked inside my soul. I know now that what was really happening was a wake up call inside my head.

I started lately to also marvel at the miracle of little things around me... I was thinking today of the projects in myself and how I did not want to have to carry so much baggage as I embark on the last year of my 30's. It is time to work on some things that I have started that I have been too afraid to take on.

The soul is a tender yet vulnerable thing. We are like eggs! Think to yourself about how crazy that something that somehow hold life and is able to incubate life such an egg yet is so tender. Just a small crack and all the yoke from inside could fall and lose everything that it is has held so tender.

I find that I have let too many people get inside my shell and let the cracks begin. I blessed to have the knowledge to reach out and to know that all is not lost.

I am working everyday in baby steps to work with what I know and love to do ... the artistic needs in my head will need to blossom or else risk being dried much like the yolk of an egg.

I also must push away ones that have a negative influence or else nothing positive to add to my life.... it is hard but necessary lest I be pulled into the negative gravity. This is the next stage and I am ready for it...

TIME TO UNCRACK THIS EGG!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment