Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Open to Blessings...

The loading up of the truck went so fast it was crazy ... I said to goodbye to my Lacey and my Brandon... and off we went... It felt so good getting closer and closer to Portland and to Jacob's house. The unloading went just as fast as we loaded everything in to our soon to be office .... after that we needed a drink and some much needed rest. LOL

I was tired and knew the next day I was to start my new job at Pacific Interpreters. The job is a kind of an old hat for me ... it is a customer service/call center job. I answer calls from medical facilities around the world and connect them with interpreters of over 200 languages. It is actually a job helping people. That makes it so rewarding.

The past week and half has definitely been an adjustment yet it all feels so natural as well. I did finally get all unpacked and the house is really coming together so well. I am finding so much good energy surrounding us. I am so blessed. I have learned to shy away from the phrase lucky simply because it not true. I have worked and learned so much about myself and I truly can see that it is a blessing that Jacob came into my life and brought me to Portland after years of wanting to live here.

Thinks are settling and I felt as if all my dreams are slowly coming true and Jacob has welcomed me into his life with open arms and the warmest and kindest heart imaginable. I am also so blessed with the people that I have supported me so very much. I am at the most amazing place in my life. I feel that I am at a creative outpouring that I have never had and I am truly in a safe space to push myself.

This is more of an update email more than anything... but an update nonetheless...

No comments:

Post a Comment